It’s the New Year! Yes, there is a bit of leftover sadness because of the last year that went by. By 2020 is all about rebirth and trying to get into the groove with your dreams and ambitions. What are your plans for this year? Are you going for a new job? Leaving a toxic friend? Do you want to join the gym this year? Whatever be your plans for this year, you are probably wondering if you can fulfill them. Many people make New Year resolutions and by the end of 6 months, they realize that they have not fulfilled any and so, they give up. Don’t be that guy. Here are a few motivating quotes to help you out:
- “An investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” — Matthew Karsten
Make this 2020 about travel. Find something new about yourself.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
A new year means a new book. Better make it good.
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” — Dr. Seuss
Try something new and you will see that you can do things you never thought you could.
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
Don’t chase money or success. Have a vision and try to run towards it. That will make you truly rich.
- “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” — Terry Pratchett
Don’t feel sad about the past – look at it in a new way.
- “To make an end is to make a beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
The year ending just means the starting of another year. Re-start yourself too.
- “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra
Perhaps, 2020 could be your year.
- “Pressure makes humans respond better to the challenges of life.” — Bishop T.D. Jakes
Don’t be afraid of pressure. It takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you better.
- “Since you have to do the things you have to do, be wise to do some of the things you want to do.” — Malcolm Forbes
Choose the right things to work on. You will feel your life is beautiful.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos
Don’t be afraid of trying. Trying and failing is better than not trying at all.
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.” — Ellen Goodman
Planning ahead will always help you. So, this time, plan to patch things up.
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” — Goran Persson
Make the new year not only about yourself but also about someone else. Be kind and human.
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” — Mandy Hale
Don’t always plan. Sometimes, choose to go with the flow.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Find the best in every day. That’s how you can lead a great life.
- “There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.” — Indira Gandhi
Do work, don’t ask for just credit. It will all turn out well for you in the end.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
If you are sick of the old dream, well bring something new this 2020.
- “Crave the result so intensely the work is irrelevant.” — Tim Grover
Look for an outcome – don’t count the hours it took to get you to your destination.
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” — Vern McLellan
The new year should not turn out to be just another turn of a calendar day – you should bring your own value to it.
- “Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe it will come naturally.” — Robert Frost
If you love what you do, success will come naturally in every bit of the work you do.
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” — Germany Kent
You can always take your life in a different direction – so, why not start now!
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… Including you.” — Anne Lamott
So, if you find it getting stressful, meditate.
Let these motivational quotes guide you to a happy and productive new year.